I was fortunate enough to travel a lot this summer and recently I’ve been thinking about all of the experiences and memories I had. Everywhere I went was special but there are certain places that make me feel happiest when I look back on the pictures. I decided to share a list of my top 5 favorite travel destinations from this summer:
- Florence, Italy. Florence was my favorite city in Italy. Florence was also the first city I visited alone so it will always be significant to me. I immediately felt welcomed from the moment I stepped off the train. I am hoping to be back in Florence very soon in the next year or so.
- Procida Island, Naples, Italy. Procida was the most colorful place I visited. The vibrant pastel colors on the buildings throughout the island always makes me happy to look at. Procida also had the best pizza I’ve ever tasted, which made the island even more enjoyable!
- Paris, France. I had high expectations of Paris, mostly because I had been wanting to visit since I was little. I was not disappointed. Paris offered a charming atmosphere unlike any other city I visited.
- Cliffs of Moher, Ireland. Ever since I returned home to the USA all of my friends and family have been asking what country was my favorite. My answer has been Ireland. I went to several cities around Ireland, but of course, the Cliffs of Moher was the most breathtaking place. Ireland was my favorite mostly because of the calm environment and because it was much different than every other place I visited in Europe.
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Orlando, Florida. I’m a huge Harry Potter fan. The books, the movies, the aesthetic it has created for it’s fans over the years make me so overwhelmingly happy. The Harry Potter World has been on my bucket list for a few years now and I’m thrilled this summer I was finally able to go with my family.